KernowPrint FG (PET) White 10 mil – F16
Synthetic media for laser/toner printers & copiers
- Engineered to perfectly balance costs and performance in all of your day-to-day applications
- Save time and save money over traditional paper and lamination construction!
- Faster turn times, more durable finished prints, and more value for customers, all in one sheet!
- Solid core polyester film provides exceptional dimensional stability against competing products in the market
- Single material construction doesn’t prevent KernowPrint FG from being recycled, unlike laminated paper!
- Writable surface expands applications to include booklets, cleaning logs, and any application where you need documents to hang around!
|10 mil KernowPrint FG (PET)||344||8.5 x 11||500||F16–54|
|10 mil KernowPrint FG (PET)||344||12 x 8||250||F16–73|
|10 mil KernowPrint FG (PET)||344||13 x 19||250||F16-78|
Signs, Rulers, Key Fobs, Weatherproof Event Tickets, Counter Mats Advertising
|Printroom||10°C – 30°C||40% – 55% RH|
|Usage||-40°C – 120°C||10% – 100% RH|
|Storage||10°C – 20°C||20% – 55% RH|
Shelf Life: 24 months after delivery (under recommended storage conditions)
Suitable for most thermal transfer and dry toner (laser/LED/flash fusion) print processes, both mono and colour small-volume, mid-volume & production machines.
On such machines the user must establish for themselves the optimum settings and paper path, being aware of the thickness and weight of the material.
REQUEST A SAMPLE
See more of our product ranges